Translation Ordering Process
Send us your documents or communication material. You may send in your information using any of the following
- Standard Correspondence (USPS, UPS, etc.)
- Audio Cassette or other audio material. (MP3 File, Real One, etc.)
- We prepare a free and no-obligation personalized quote for the communication material that you need translated.
The quote is immediately sent to you using any of the above mentioned methods, preferred by you.
- Once you approve our quote, we will establish the delivery date and time according to your needs and we start
working on your translation immediately.
- We implement the following factors when translating all documents and communications: format, spelling
and grammar, culture and tradition of the language in which we are translating to (english or spanish).
Proofreading and Editing:
- Once your translation is completed, we transfer the work to our editor who carefully proof-reads and edits
any grammatical, spelling or concordance error that may occur while translating.
Delivery of Translation:
- The final product is sent to you using the method of your preference. The copy of your product may
be imprinted on paper or delivered in a floppy disk (3 1/2 Floppy A:) for your convenience.
- Your translation is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any portion of your
translation, you have 10 days to completely revise it and we will correct all or any portion of it at no additional cost to